Monday, June 4, 2012

June is the month of MEOW!

Hello all of you Lilypadquilters!

Did ya know that June is Adopt a Cat month? I'm partial to kitties and enjoy the antics of my studio cat, Moses, as he "helps" me with my block layouts and fabric selection process . . . isn't he handsome?


Check out this linkie to the official site for the Adopt A Cat effort, and give some thought to a new furry friend for you and your family.  I'm looking forward to seeing lots of pretty kitties (and pups) when we host the Pets on Quilts Show in August!


Did I tell you? Padsworth has prevailed upon me and has assumed the duties of master of ceremonies . . . we'll see how that goes! (Grin)

We'll be posting again this week about the show, and we will begin a series of sponsor spotlights that I think you will enjoy.  Also, I'll show you some quilt-y projects I've been working on.

I hope that all of you have enjoyed the May for Me games and that you've been able to find some time that you could enjoy things that you love to do!

Love,


5 comments:

  1. Awe, if we didn't have allergies, I'd consider a cat. I don't enjoy kitty hair everywhere though...so I guess it's better to go without one. =)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh if I could only adopt another kitty!!! hehehe...hubby says we are already outnumbered with three =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for the pet parade of quilts!! Now if I can decide on which furry will get billing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs and wishes for a beautiful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been a cat person all my life, but unfortunately my husband is allergic so I can't have one. My daughter has two cats she adopted so I consider them mine also as I take care of them when she is on vacation.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)