Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Join the club

When you were little (which for me, brings back memories of running for my life from the dinosaurs) did you belong to a club?
(Clip art courtesy of Clips Ahoy)
 
I can't say that I ever belonged to one (maybe because I was running to avoid the dinos) but now I have my chance!
Our lovely sponsor, the Fat Quarter Shop, is announcing their new clubs, and they look like a lot of fun!
 
Check this out:
 
Are you (like me) crazy about Aurifil thread? There's a club for us!
 
 
Do you swoon over reproduction fabrics? There's a club for you! It will revive you more quickly than Scarlet can say "Ash-leh, dahling!"


Do your bells jingle when you get a sighting of holiday fabrics? Check out this club!
 
 
Are you a Pre Cuts Lover? Your heart will go pitty-pat for this club:
 
 
 
OR for this one!
 

They have clubs for everyone; if you yearn for batiks, or if you love the latest from Moda's designers, you are sure to find a Fat Quarter Shop club that is perfect for you.

Hop on over and have a look -- and sign up for the one that you like best! The friendly folks at FQS will make sure that you have monthly shipments of fabric goodness!

Love,


 


1 comments:

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)